Monday, September 12, 2011

Hermes for free!

I am such a fan of getting something for nothing!

Granted it doesn't happen often but when it does, it gives you such a warm glow.

While trolling the internet on one of my favourite sites, I discovered, buried deep within the site, some nifty little freebies.

Now Hermes is pretty much solely associated with $500+ scarves and magically expensive dinnerwear but I found some nice little Hermes freebies that will put a smile of your face at the end of a Monday.

There are few little odds and ends available but my three favourites are:

1.  The wallpapers (on the website go to the Corporate Website - The World of Hermes and choose the "Hermes Wallpaper":

There are several different styles or wallpaper and each comes in several colours.  The above two were my favourites - the Pele Mele (top) and the Bibliotheque (bottom).

2.  The cuffs (as for above but choose "I want it, I'll have it!") which unfortunately I cannot work out how to put a picture up as there are in pdf format :-(

Anyhow, it is an origami (plus some glue and scissors) Rivale cuff in 6 different styles!  Very cool!

3.  But my favourite of all is the scarf tying knot cards!!  A mix of gorgeous photographs and quirky cartoons that show you how one or more Hermes scarves can become anything from a bag to a dress with a couple of quick knots!

I have tried a few of the suggestions and they are very wearable.  I challenge you to knot yourself up a little outfit from a couple of scarves (Hermes scarves are optional).

If I think about it...the few items above can makeover your computer and yourself all for free!  Now that's bargain hunting at it's best!


No comments:

Post a Comment