Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DIY French Manicure

I love manicures!

I love having pretty nails all the time but even at $20 every couple of weeks, it does take it's toll.  I could by a nice shirt for that price.

So the other day, while visiting me local Priceline, I picked up a french manicure set in one of my favourite brands.

The Bourjois French Manicure Kit is super.  I'm not a genius with a brush but the cute little curved brush that comes in the white polish made it really easy to apply.  It dried really quickly with a very good result.  This little box of joy can give you a lovely French manicure every week for the next 6 months (at least) all for the bargain price of $24 (that was with 20% at the sale Priceline are having at the moment!). Below is my very first attempt.  Not bad, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment